Friday, January 8, 2010

Second Semester

It’s been a while I didn’t post an entry since the new semester begin. The 1st week was quite ok…awal2 ni xdela class sangat accept for certain courses…So here is my classes schedule in this semester…

Tuesday

5.30 – 8.30 pm

Advanced Mechanics of Materials
Wednesday

5.30 – 8.30 pm

Foundation Engineering
 

8.30 – 11.30 pm

Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering
Thursday

8.00 – 11.00 pm

Advanced Finite Element Methods
Friday

5.30 – 8.30 pm

Timber Engineering

Saturday, Sunday and Monday are holidays!!! When everybody hates Monday, we just love Monday soooooooooooo much!!! weee~~ The previous semester, Friday till Sunday were holiday…but this time is Monday…what a wonderful day…hehehe. I have to be mentally and physically prepared for this semester. I registered for 5 courses. Lots of assignments, projects need to be done…also for the classes especially classes on Tuesday and Wednesday…the Tuesday class reminds me on my 7th semester during my degree. The lecture was Dr Sooi aka my supervisor. He is known for his best teaching…the very punctual person and the class will end until the last second…urrghhh kena bertahan sehingga 3 jam…wahai mataku, silalah bertahan…and also classes on Wednesday…straight 6 hours class…huhuhu. What make me worry with this schedule is how I’m going to go home if my housemate didn’t attend class that ends at 11 pm and 11.30 pm…if I’m not mistaken the last bus is at 11.00 pm…huhuhu. Cik Mila, janganlah Cik Mila x pegi class pulak ek…huhuhu. Hoping everything will run smoothly and do pray the best for me, k! :)

p/s: need to bring a bottle of water, sweets and food so that I will not get hungry and sleepy in classes. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment