Saturday, January 9, 2010

Favourite All Time Movies

Suddenly I wanted to write about movies I like just because last night I watched Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen…hahaha. I watched many movies but some movies I do watched many times…So what are the movies are my favourite…?

  1. Transformers I & II – the movies just superb!!! the CGI effect, the battle between the Autobots and the Decepticon…it just caught my attention until the very last. I watched Transformers II twice at cinema with my boyfie. hahaha. We just loved it. Can’t wait for Transformers III in 2011. A year to go…hoho.
  2. Star Wars Trilogy – another amazing movies. I grew up with Star Wars. My father and my brother do loved Star Wars. I remembered one time when I was little girl, my family went to watch Star Wars. Then another minute I cried. So they all went home. Poor them. hahaha. The old Star Wars I couldn’t remember much. It was long long time ago. But I still love these movies.
  3. Iron Man – another movie with some kind of robot. Why I like this movie??? erm, because the movie is like an engineering type. hahaha. And Tony Stark was damn hot in the suit. hahaha.
  4. Batman Begins and The Dark Knight – ‘Keluang Man’ versi English. hahaha. Both movies are the best with hot batman hero. Another thing is the BatMobile. I wished I had that mobile. Just amazing. The Joker, some kind of funny-but-jahat-mafia…hahaha. But unfortunately The Joker is dead. Ntah pe2 ntah g bunuh diri…aiyaaa~~

Do you notice the similarities between those movies??? They all are movies based on comics except for Star Wars. If you ask any girls out there, maybe those movies are not on their list. Why??? I just don’t why. Maybe those movies are action pack movies. I loved action. Maybe not their type. They probably like movies with damn cute heroes. urrghhh…like Twilight. For me Twilight is a normal movies. More to romance than battle. bosan maa movie camtu…huhuhu.

Selain tengok movies yg penuh aksi, suka gak tengok animation movies. Especially Kungfu Panda, G-Force…if tengah sedih, boleh la layan cerita2 ni…bahan hiburkan hati. hehehe.

The movies up there, I had watched many times. hahaha. X pernah rasa bosan. Especially Iron Man. Xtaula dah berapa kali tengok. hahaha.

Actually banyak movie tengok…dgn kawan2, besties and boyfie…kalau kumpul tiket wayang tu mesti banyak. hahaha. mesti korang kata anne ni tengok English movies jek…hahaha. Actually xdela tengok crite2 omputih jek…ade gak Malay movies. Tengok kat wayang tau…Hey I’m supporting Malaysia movies, ok!!! hehehe. The best is KAMI The Movie. Best sebab tengok dgn2 besties aka my housemates plus wak jeng and paan. Other Malay movies like Congkak, Papadom, Jangan Tegur and most recent was Santau. Ada lagi tu tp dh x ingat…

Erm till now, bye bye :)

transformers

star-wars-picture

Iron-Man-Part-13

the_dark_knight_poster

p/s: jom tengok wayang ramai2…sangat syiokk!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment