Friday, January 15, 2010

I Got Feeling…

It is a BEP (Black Eyed Peas) song but I’m not talking about that song right now. It’s the feeling I feel right now. I just don’t know why but it is an uneasy one. Not like the song, the happy song…that tonight gonna be a good night…hahaha

Somehow I feel like emptiness, uneasy and those not the good one…aiyaaa, go away laa…I don’t like maaa…Not because of I’m alone in the house…ah just don’t know how to describe…urrgghhh!!! and also fell kind of mad + unsatisfied + disappointed…kalau dibiarkan ni boleh bertukar jd makhluk hijau…hehehe

Maybe it just my feeling…uh go away!!! syuh syuh :P

p/s: feel like wanted to go home…mau tenangkan fikiran…balik rumah jumpa baby Darin Alya lagi bagus…dapat tengok muka comel Alya…tenang hati maksu…hikhikhik

No comments:

Post a Comment