Monday, December 14, 2009

Second To Disaster

The title sounds so scary…huhu. Actually Second To Disaster is a tv programme on National Geographic Channel ( Ch 553 if I’m not mistaken) on Astro.

This programme is about how an aircraft crashed and how the investigation team investigate the causes to the crash.

When I watched the programme this evening, it reminded me when I was travelling to London two years ago. I was onboard on a Boeing 747 aeroplane if I’m not mistaken and this evening show was on a Boeing 747 aircraft. How grateful I am to ALLAH that we had a safe journey to London and on the way back to Malaysia. When you are up in the sky, many possibilities could happened. Engines failure could crashed the plane.

Hope Malaysia Airlines and Air Asia do not face this kind of disaster but anything could happen. If not I would feel like terrifying to travel with airplanes. huhu

2 comments: