Friday, December 25, 2009

Boring

hurmmm…what a boring night…bf tgh bz dgn masak2…no one want to YM with me…aiyaa~~

Today is Christmas…Merry Christmas people and it’s public holiday. What did I do today??? I went to Jusco Bukit Tinggi this morning…My brother and his wife wanted to buy some baby stuff…so ikut jela…sj nk jalan2…boring…huhuhu…

Tomorrow is Saturday…what I’m going to do tomorrow…Tomorrow is my schoolmate’s wedding but I couldn’t attend. Sorry Faris. By the way, Selamat Pengantin Baru Faris. Semoga berbahagia hingga ke akhir hayat :) Tomorrow is another boring day. En Fairuz mungkin g PD. So xde orang nk layan…He must be busy with his old schoolmates…dan saya akan dilupakan…haihhhh… :((

Erm tengoklah apa plan esok. Maybe visiting some relatives or going to Tesco or just stay at home…Main tenet and tdo…hohoho. Mahu habiskan cuti semester ni dengan berehat2 sahaja. hehe

Till now, bye bye :)

2 comments: