Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Meeting and Dating Again :)

Tarikh kejadian: 22 Disember 2009

Tempat pertemuan: Stesen Komuter Padang Jawa

Lokasi pertama yang dituju: UiTM Shah Alam

Lokasi kedua yang dituju: One Utama

Yesterday, we met again…who are we? of course me and En Ahmad Fairuz :) The last time we met was on 8 December 2009. I’m sooooo happy to see him.

The purpose he came here was to take his mini transcript at UiTM. So alang-alang en fairuz turun KL, apa lagi…gunakan la kesempatan ni untuk berdating…heee~~

After taking his mini transcript, we went to One Utama. We learnt from our mistake. We take note where we parked our car.

There we went straight to GSC and the selected movie was Bodyguards and Assassins. En Fairuz dh plan nk tgk cte ni…xpela, layankan aje :P I was a bit confused with this movie. En Fairuz sampai bengang2 nk explain. hehehe. jangan la mrh…tgk muke pelakon tu sume cm same. rambut pn nk same…tocang panjang kt blkg…hehehe. abg jgn mrh adik ek…adik budak baru belajar ;)

After the movie end, we went to Parkson first. En Fairuz mau shopping maa…Then we headed to Kenny Rogers Roasters. Both of us has Chicken & Pasta meal. Erm sooo delicious and yummy yummy :)

Kali ni En Fairuz yg shopping…byk la jgk hasil pembelian dye. orang dh lama x shopping kn…and me, layankan aje…hehehe. Coz I’ve bought mine before. Selalu kalo orang perempuan shopping, orang lelaki yang tolong angkat barang. But yesterday, it was the opposite way. I carried his things…never mind…I’m a good girlfriend :)

After he bought his last piece, we went home. He sent me till Stesen Komuter. So sad to leave him but this time I didn’t cry. hehehe. I also don’t know why. Maybe because we had the chance to spend time longer than before. Whatever it is, I’m very to see him, being around with him…chit chatting…laugh…watch movie…had meal together…anything with him, I’m certainly and absolutely HAPPY!!!! :)

p/s: I Love You :)

No comments:

Post a Comment