Thursday, February 11, 2010

1st in 23 years

141 ---> 133 ---> 126 ---> 96 ---> 92 ---> admitted!!!

Remember my previous entry about me having high fever???

And finally on Tuesday I was admitted to Hospotal Tunku Ampuan Rahimah (HTAR), Klang. It was my first time being admitted to hospital. And it was because of DENGUE!!! But now I’m discharged already. Yesterday (Wednesday, 10 February 2009) I can go home. Feel soooooooooo relief!!! kalau tak rasa asyik mau terkucil jek. Maklumlah orang kena denggi ni akan dimasukkan air dan kena minum banyak air. Tu pasal asyik nak terkucil jek. Tapi tersangatlah susah dan leceh bila nak ke tandas. Kena off the drip and bring the bottle along to the toilet. Nak tidur pun susah.huhuhu.

Now I’m at home. Still have to continue drink a lot of water to stabilize and increase my platlet.

Thanks a lot to my parents yang susah payah datang bawa barang2…barang yang dibawa macam nak duduk lama jek.hik3. And also to those who pray for my health. Thanks and Alhamdulillah :)

 

p/s: tak merasa orang melawat kat hospital…hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment